-
March 22nd, 2006, 06:59 AM
#8
Inactive Member
hmmm....
Face mold: classic
Skin tone: light
Eye color: blue (the darker blue)
Wig style and color: #26's hair but a little lighter brown, but not light brown
Face mold: hmmm for this one either classic or Josefina
Skin tone: light
Eye color: golden (heh yesh I know, but I think it would look cool)
Wig style: bangless with pincurls and curls (tho more relaxed than 26's) and long
Wig color: ginger orange/red
Face mold: Josefina
Skin tone: medium
Eye color: golden (this is the above girl's sister)
Wig style: centerpart bangless but the front part of her hair is shorter kind of layered mid back length
Wig color: drk brown/black
yeah I think thats it.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks